2009年9月10日

ANGRY AND HURT

Today ~
My mum just say to teacher liu ~
ask somethings `
my mum call me to open her car door for a while and waiting for she~
Then , I want 'tou ting '~
so no go out lo ~
Then i got listen of somethings about tat my mum wih tearcher liu say of the "chiao chiao hua"
in my mean la!~
Then , i got listened for some `
is my the frst birthday party will on class do for an hour !~
i hate them how can open in class !
Then My mum got see me " tou ting "
then go to another place say lo ~
Then , i say with my mum can don't want open in class can ?
Then , she just say take6A open 3 birthday party
no 6A just shut up
like 2006 , 2007 , 2008 just open 2 birthday party ~
Then , i don't want shut up ~
She is already angry just scold me don't want open la !~
If u don't want open ~
Ai yo ~
Me just say for {yi yi yam yam } oli ~
Want scold me mah !`
Ok , Just my daday better than my mum lo ~
Just 5A then open 3 birthday party~
Wakaka ~
Then , My mum with my daday { cao jia liao }
I just use the fastest speed run to my room and locked the door ~
Hur ~
No scold me {my daday and mum }
Then online lo ~
Ai ~
UPSR >>>>>>.......>
THAT I WANT TAKE THE RESULT
IS 6A 1B
PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
GOD
My KIND GOD

沒有留言:

發佈留言

♥ Friends ♥


Get your own Digital Clock


Girls
Shiyi
Jie Ee
Poh Yee
Queenie
...
Boys

< ♥weichean>


♥>

Keith
Ray
Zhang Lin

♥>

My Baby
Rocky
Jesicca

♥>

I'm waiting you until you like and then until you love me !
Waiting Waiting Waiting !
I Want To Say I'll Be Waiting You Until You Like Me !

______________________

My Owns ~
困难的路越走越容易,容易的路越走越困难。


codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"
WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="335" id="myMovieName">
PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">



codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"
WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="335" id="myMovieName">
PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">






FreeFlashToys Page Pets






追蹤者

關於我

我的相片
Halo ~Everybody I'm A Little Fashion Girl~Because I Like Fashion!